Rover MKIII C-1R Ligature
Ligature for Bb-Clarinet
- Boehm system
- Ligature: Silver coloured
- The MKIII is a first class ligature, which supports the instrument in every technical situation
- The sound gains clarity and volume
- Including cap (7RR)
Rovner are a well-established, US based ligature manufacture. They have always been popular with students, teachers, and professional musicians alike, due to their reliability, and excellent quality.
The MKIII combines the best properties of the Rovner Dark and Light, becoming the first ‘premium’ Rovner ligature.
The MKIII is suitable for both the classical and jazz clarinettist; this ligature produces a dark, thick tone. The body of the ligature is made of a flexible neoprene/polyester fabric, that will not stretch or rot, and is chemically impervious. The single adjusting screw, which is corrosion-resistant, is designed to reduce the time and hassle of adjusting traditional ligatures.
- Made in the USA.
- Suitable for most plastic, and ebonite Bb clarinet mouthpieces.
- Includes a plastic cap to protect the reed, when not in use.
- MKIII design emits a dark, thick sound.
- The corrosion resistant one screw design makes the ligature easy to adjust and sits reliably on the mouthpiece without slipping.