BG FRANCE LIGATURES LD9 CLARINET
DUO ligature. Rose gold
- BG’s “Duo” Ligature.
- This model is a metal ligature with a rose gold finish.
- The ligature offers reed contact/mouthpiece contact in only 4 places.
- This enables the reed to have maximum vibrations.
- This ligature offers a balanced/flexible tone in every register.
- Alto Sax and Bb Clarinet
- Minimum rails connection with mouthpiece and reeds
- Soloist, orchestra, large concert halls
- Alto sax & Bb clarinet. Ebonite mouthpieces
- ACOUSTIC CHARACTERISTICS
- Focused tone, softer, deeper and flexible sound, homogeneous in all registers
- OTHER REMARKS
- Easy to play. Great projection of sound- BG Innovation
- TREATMENT PROCESS
- Rose Gold
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone